Wednesday, February 18, 2009


The other day a miracle occured, and I just felt the need to share with everyone my glory from the Lord! *wink* Anyway, as it would be, all of my children decided that they really didn't like each other and the day was pretty stinky. They fought and grumbled, no matter how much I tried to calm things down. So as a last resort, my husband and myself were moving a new mattress into our bedroom. We decided that we should set it down in the livingroom and lay ALL of the kids down on it. In about 15 min. a miracle occured. All 5 of them fell asleep and Abby went in her crib! For the first time in YEARS all of my children were asleep and it wasn't night time!LOL! Needless to say the rest of the day and night was calm and soooo much better. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad that you got a break. I know what you mean about the kids being at each other. Bill got so sick of it he went for a drive by himself on Sunday.